Au Coq en velours
The Bellet House welcomes you in a familly institution ( 4th generation) in a shady yard. Rafined atmosphere.
Let's enjoy the sunny terrace in summer. Label "Gourmand Michelin" and "Maitre restaurateur.
Payment type allowed
Bank/credit card • Cheque • Cash
Weekly closing : Sunday and Thursday night and Monday.
Speciality : Coq en velours , quenelle de brochet, boneless pigeon à la Florentine, cheese and desert.
Closed in January and the two last week of August.
Seminar room for 20 people.
Special menus for groups (10 to 60 people) on demand, according the season. As exemple :
- Prune rabbit terrine, salad, ceps ice cream or gourmet salad (lettuce , Aoste ham, parmesan, tomatoe, nuts)
- Lavaret Filet or Coq au vin - gratin Dauphinois
- Gourmet plate
- Kir with Amuse-bouche
- 1 Côte du Rhône wine for 4 people
- 1 coffee
From 01/02 to 31/12.
Closed on Monday.
Also closed on Sunday and Thursday evenings, as well as in January and the last two weeks of August.
Adult menu: 34 to 72 € (Terroir menu : 34€
Gourmand Menu : 53 to 72 €)
Child menu: from 15 €
Group menu: on demand.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
- Fenced grounds
- Shady grounds
- Car park
- Private parking
- Number of room(s) : 1
- Number of terrace place settings : 60
- Total number of place settings : 60