Take advantage of the beautiful days and holidays for a meal in the great outdoors! We’ve found some great places for a successful picnic!
Picnic at the water’s edge
- To laze by the water: the leisure centre of Lake Romagnieu
- The Montgascon Building Nature Trail is the perfect place to stop after your botanical discoveries.
- A picnic in an enchanting setting: the Lapérouse mill in St Ondras.
- To recharge your batteries at the water’s edge: the banks of the River Guiers (rue des Abattoirs in Pont de Beauvoisin) or on the banks of the Lône du Rhône in Saint Didier d’Aoste.
- To enjoy a breathtaking view of the Massifs of the Épine and the Chartreuse: the Sacré Coeur in St Martin de Vaulserre.
- For a picnic dinner with sunset: Notre Dame des Vignes in Valencogne.
In the countryside
- For a little rest after a cycling or walking outing: the Saint Paul chapel (chemin de la Chapelle) in Biol.
- To take advantage of the quietness of the place: the Saint Joseph chapel in Cessieu (chemin des vignes)
- To rest in the middle of the fields: Relais Cyné in Val de Virieu.
- Get together as a family and enjoy the “benefits” of the spring: the miraculous fountain at Saint-Jean de Soudain.